Why Choose MNRH
- Located in the suburbs of NY city, we are exposed to a very diverse patient population. Our patients demographics range from people from well insured affluent neighbourhoods to people from often uninsured underserved communities.
- Our preliminary residents have had highly favourable feedback on our program for providing an apt balance of clinical training and responsibility and opportunity to explore individual interests because of electives.
- At our program, we are uniquely able to provide the benefits of a hands on clinical training experience at our community teaching hospital with the research and fellowship opportunities available at the Montefiore Medical center, the flagship tertiary hospital of our Montefiore family.
- Our hospital is proud of its employees that come from diverse ethnicities and cultures. We truly are an example of how diversity brings out innovation.
- Being a moderate sized community hospital our residents get personalized mentoring and training. We believe this creates an opportunity for development of collegial, mutually respectful relationships and provides the foundation for successful, gratifying educational accomplishments and clinical competency.
- Our residents have a high success rate in getting acceptance in their choice of fellowships or a position in internal medicine of their choosing.